Apr 15, 2020
A shutdown is always difficult for all of us, but the wellbeing and safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance to us and we at LaundroKart believe it is our obligation to support our country in these difficult times.
In view of the total lockdown as declared by the Karnataka Government, we have decided to temporarily close all the stores until 3rd May 2020.
During this period we shall not be accepting any new orders and will not be in position to deliver any pending orders. Our customer service will be working in very limited capacity.
These are challenging times for all of us, we will continue to support you in all ways possible.
Be Safe & Stay Healthy!
Mar 20, 2020
Supporting the appeal made by Hon.PM, LaundroKart stores/factory/Customer support will remain closed on 22nd March. Requesting all customers to kindly cooperate.
Mar 19, 2020
Because of the latest COVID – 19 outbreak our support timings have been changed, support will be operating from 10:00 am to 08:00 pm. Requesting all customers to kindly cooperate.
Mar 18, 2020
Here’s a quick guide on some of the safety measures we have implemented:
- Store executives are mandated to wear masks and hand gloves at all times during the pickup and delivery of your laundry orders
- Store executives are advised to use hand sanitizers before and after the pickup and delivery of your laundry orders
- Store executives are encouraged to maintain a social distance during the pickup and delivery of your laundry orders
- At the Factory, executives are mandated to wear masks and hand gloves at all times during the processing of laundry orders
- At the Factory, executives are mandated to use hand sanitizers before and after handling of the laundry orders
- At the Factory, visitors are temporarily banned from entering the premises
- At the Factory, mandatory use of Dettol has been implemented to our laundry process for extra sanitization
- Corporate Executives are currently working from home indefinitely until the situation changes
Additionally, here’s how you can help us:
- Please make sure you use hand sanitizer before and after collecting your clothes
- Please do not give your clothes if you feel sick or have symptoms of COVID-19
- If you have given your clothes to us in last 7-10 days and tested positive for COVID-19 or are displaying symptoms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you notice a Laundrokart store executive displaying symptoms of COVID-19, please report to email@example.com